Australian Miners – Service Description
Here’s what we do for you:
We will work out the most suitable way for you to get employed within the mining industry. This may include help with details on training, identifying the types of jobs suited to you, helping locate companies that may be able to meet your specific preferences (e.g. with regards to location, accommodation, pay, roles, training, etc).
All our clients have different backgrounds and requirements, and we will carefully consider this when determining your next best moves. It is important, in fact crucial, to bear in mind all the recommendations provided by us as this will markedly improve your employment prospects and help you get work.
The service will include the following, as well as answers to your specific questions on working, and getting work:
• Finding the types of jobs suited to you
• Providing details on any additional training you may need
• Helping you avoid making common mistakes people frequently make along the way
• Details on indicative salary figures so you get what you are worth
• Everything you need to know about FIFO and DIDO jobs, and where to get them
• If they suit you, details on entry level positions and how to get one
• An explanation of the day to day operations and processes on the mine site, so you know your stuff. Knowledge is key to employment in the mining industry
• Plus details on accommodation, dump truck driving roles, traineeships and apprenticeships, available positions, as well as all other additional support we provide to maximise your mining employment prospects
Our complete $214 service is based on your specific requirements, and we will work with you to help you secure work within the mining industry.