TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term “Australian Miners” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
4. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We take no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
5. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website and/or subsequent provisioning of services is subject to the laws of NZ.
6. We do not provide any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials offered on this website for any particular purpose. You
acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors which you may rely on.
7. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
8. Submission of your personal data constitutes acknowledgment you agree to receive emails and other communications from us. Should you wish to remove yourself from the mailing list, details are provided on the bottom of the application email we send. Please allow 7 days for your email remove request to be actioned.
9. The remunerated service and information we offer is for your personal use only and licensed solely to you. This service is available as per the service description at http://www.australian-miners.com. This service is provided in written format and the cost for this service is $214, payable prior to the service commencement.
10. Refund policy. Refund requests made prior to work starting on an order will be accepted. Refund requests received after work has commenced on an order are not accepted, and the order will be completed as scheduled. Please ensure you have read and understood both the Service Description and Terms and Conditions, as we do not refund if you change your mind or decide against seeking work in the mining industry.
11. The service provided by Australian Miners is comprehensive, however the following actions fall outside the scope of the service as detailed on the service description page and thus are not provided: (i) applying for jobs on behalf of the customer (ii) sending resumes on behalf of the customer (iii) placing the customer into a job (iv) providing listings of jobs vacancies (v) scheduled follow ups by phone or email. The service continues for a maximum of 3 months after payment is made.
12. Any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with the provision or otherwise of the service shall be determined by the appointment of a single arbitrator who is a member of the Institute of Arbitrators & Mediators Australia, to be agreed between the parties.
13. In all communications Australian Miners will deal exclusively with the person named on the original application form. The service and information we offer is for your personal use only and licensed solely to you. Reproduction or redistribution of a publication, in whole or in part, by any means, including e-mail, facsimile transmission, or any other electronic or print means, without the express written permission of Mining Australia, is prohibited except as follows:
Authorised users may:
– view the publication on screen
– download the publication to a computer disk or drive for convenience and later reference
– print paper copies for individual or personal use only
– make one archival print copy of the material
Users may not:
– Make copies or transmit the contents of a publication in its entirety or in substantial part
– Reproduce, republish, create derivative works from, perform, display, publish, transmit, distribute, sell (or participate in any sale), or otherwise access, use, or exploit any material retrieved from or contained in the publication in any manner that would breach copyright or the proprietary interest of Australian Miners.
– Place any material on any website (including intranets).